There was a sudden blast in the Natural Gas cremation at Harishchandra Ghat of Varanasi on friday. After blast people run where they find place. This CNG cremation was inaugurated a month and a half ago by PM.In last month, PM Modi inaugurated this cremation house by Gail India, through remote control from Kanchar Sabha site in Rohaniya, Varanasi.
Rahdesham Gond take his mama’s dead body at Harishchandra Ghat for cremation, when body kept inside within a few minute there was a sharp explosion happen in the chamber and flames come out from the cremation. People was scared and run from there. After that the cremation ceremony done in another chamber.
The fire brigade reaches after some time and took control over the situation. According to the operator of the cremation.The whole incident happened due to carelessness. The pipe line is block by gas. A few days ago, there was difficulty in the line during the night, the engineers were checking the check. On the spot GAIL’s engineers were present he said that,” this is a technical problem, and repairs are done in the funeral home if needed.